Job Title: Administration & Marketing Assistant
Contract: Part-time (3 Days Per Week 22.5hrs Flexible days – Permanent)
Application Closing Date: 13 April 2018
Location: Winchester, Hampshire
Salary: £15,500 – £17,500 Pro rata depending on experience.
Your role will include
- Assisting the office manager with book keeping, enquiries, & marketing.
- Helping to maintain HR systems.
- Updating website content.
- Liaising with suppliers, graphic designers and contractors.
- Assisting the admin team with business growth initiatives.
Would be awesome if you had these skills
- An eye for detail to ensure the records stays organised, and efficient.
- A love for plant based food and drink, bringing your own creative ideas to the team.
- A self starter with the ability to get jobs done efficiently and with little supervision.
- Multi-tasking ninja – the ability to juggle multiple jobs, at warp speed and to the highest quality.
- Commercially savvy – Commercial awareness helps to identify waste, time management and profit opportunities.
Hopefully you’ll be
Fun to be around and all about getting the job done. At OFFBEET our crew work extremely hard, we mean extremely hard! It’s a fast paced, ever changing, sometimes hot, sometimes crazy workplace. But we all treat each other with respect, compassion and never forget to have fun. That’s why OFFBEET is a place people love to work, going above and beyond is no big ask for our team and we hope you can help us grow this amazing culture.
Perks of the job
OFFBEET is a fast paced growing business with a modern approach to everything we do. We love to rock the apple cart and ask, ‘can we do something differently’. You will be joining at a very exciting time when growth is rocketing and new venues are opening. We want you to be part of that and hopefully grow with us.
In return for everything you bring to OFFBEET, we can offer you an exciting career path with plenty of opportunities along the way for progression. We also encourage all staff within the company to be involved in new projects, creativity work and getting as much experience as you can.
We offer a competitive rewards package and some perks we think are pretty damn ‘out of the box’ ideas. You will find all our staff benefits on the careers page!