Tofu – A highly versatile, incredibly nutritious ingredient used in the plant based kitchen.
Once you master the basics of using tofu you’ll be kicking tofu stereotype doors down all day. This course takes you from zero to hero in just 3 hours.
This course will teach you everything you need to know about tofu from the different types, understanding its nutritional value, it’s versatility and how to create stunning tofu dishes to impress everyone. Typical dishes and skills you may learn on this course are:
- How to marinate tofu like a boss.
- No more soggy tofu, how to coat and achieve perfectly crispy tofu for stir fries and curry..
- Spiced black bean and tofu scramble with spinach, tomatoes and black Himalayan lava salt served on GF sour dough.
- Spinach, squash and OFFBEET’s aged blue cheese frittata.
- Tofu Sriracha mayonnaise and cumin spiced tempura cauliflower.
- Decadent dark chocolate, orange and thyme tofu pots.
All our courses focus on recipes that can be achieved in a domestic home kitchen with little to no specialist equipment. We also provide recipes that can be easily adapted to help you stay creative with your cookery journey.