This course is all based around getting some good nutrition but also dishes that will hug you with comfort after a long day. Our courses don't only focus on recipes, our primary teaching is technique. We will help you develop some killer chef skills which will make you more confident in the kitchen and give you the tools to adapt recipes at your will.
The dishes you will learn to prepare in this course are::
- Black bean and fennel meat balls
- Sweet and spicy marinara sauce
- Creamy garlic and truffle polenta mash
Suitable for beginners and competent home cooks
OFFBEET New Forest, Sunnyfields Farm, Jacobs Gutter Lane, Totten, Southampton, SO40 9FX
|Students per course
This course teaches how to make dishes that look and taste like restaurant food but can be created by the beginner cook. Not only that but these dishes are quick to prepare and easy to obtain ingredients. So what are you waiting for, let us introduce you to the plant based world with a bang!
A typical menu you will learn to cook on this course is:
- Tomato madras curry including home-made curry paste
- Perfectly cooked spiced rice (no more stodgy rice)
- Vegan raita with ginger, garlic and coriander
- Juniper, cinnamon and clove pear crumble with home-made vegan custard