Perhaps you have recently transitioned to a plant based diet. Perhaps you are lactose intollerent or perhaps you are just curious about some healthier alternatives to dairy. That’s where the new OFFBEET vegan cheese course comes in!
We have created a course perfectly suited to meet your cheese dreams! But this course doesn’t just cover cheese, you will also be learning about culturing and fermenting. You will learn how to make other dairy alternatives to ingredients such as cream and butter.
Typical dishes on the vegan cheese course you may cook are:
- Nut free mozzarella that stretches, melts, slices and grates. Used by us on all our pizzas!
- Tangy nut free cheese sauce for mac ‘n’ cheese, cheese toasties and nachos.
- Silky smooth almond ricotta great for omelettes, stuffed peppers, bagels and more.
- fermented cashew sour cream, perfect for those spicy Mexican nights!
- Cashew double cream to pour all over your next dessert.
- Almond paneer for beautiful indian curry dishes.
All our courses are run in our new state of the art cookery school nestle in the fantastic organic vegetable farm Sunnyfields.
To book our vegan cheese course, click on one of the available dates and choose how many people you would like to enrol. If you are unable to select a date, unfortunately that means all our current dates are now full. Please feel free to get in touch to register your interest should further dates become available. Be sure to check out our other available courses here: Cookery Courses.
This vegan cheese course can be made suitable for gluten free diets, however we ask that you always contact us first to ensure we can cater for you. We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule our courses should we not meet the minimum number of students to run the course.