Job Title: Restaurant Assistant
Contract: Part Time / Full Time – Permanent
Location: The Retreat, Hinton, Christchurch BH23 7EF
Our flagship plant-based restaurant based at The Retreat New Forest is looking for front of house team members.
As a vegan establishment, we are striving to be one of the best vegan eateries in the World (we like to think big!) We consistently receive fantastic reviews and are looking for team members with a passion for plant based cuisine who can provide customers with the top quality service they have come to expect. Take a look at our website and menu for more information about the food and drink we offer.
Experience working in a serving capacity, including bar work will be beneficial but not essential as full training will be provided. Excellent customer service skills highly desirable. All team members will be expected to take part in preparation and cleaning tasks as required.
Hours of work – Full time (40 hours per week) and part time hours available.
The restaurant is currently open for lunch (Saturday and Sunday) and evening meals (Thursday to Saturday)
We are looking to grow our team so that we can extend these hours. You will be required to work a variety of hours on a rotational basis, including weekends and bank holidays, with some late finishes.
Salary – We offer a competitive starting salary with scope for personal development and regular reviews.
Your role will include
- Barista duties – Dialling in espresso, maintaining equipment and developing knowledge within the team.
- Serving food and drink to customers, clearing and resetting tables.
- Taking customer orders, payments and bookings.
- Setting up and closing down the restaurant areas including daily, weekly and monthly cleaning duties.
It would be awesome if you had these skills
- An eye for detail and creative flair to ensure the restaurant stays organised, clean and on brand.
- A love for plant based food and drink, bringing your own creative ideas to the team.
- A self starter with the ability to get jobs done efficiently and with little supervision.
- Multi-tasking ninja – the ability to juggle multiple jobs, at warp speed and to the highest quality.
- Commercially savvy – commercial awareness helps to identify waste, time management and profit opportunities.
Perks of the job
OFFBEET is a fast paced growing business with a modern approach to everything we do. We love to rock the apple cart and ask, ‘can we do something differently’. You will be joining at a very exciting time when growth is rocketing and new venues are opening. We want you to be part of that and hopefully grow with us.
In return for everything you bring to OFFBEET, we can offer you an exciting career path with plenty of opportunities along the way for progression. We also encourage all staff within the company to be involved in new projects, creativity work and getting as much experience as you can.
To Apply please send your CV and a covering letter explaining why you think you’d be a great fit for the OFFBEET team to: email@example.com