Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Contract: Part Time – Permanent
Location: The Retreat, Hinton, Christchurch BH23 7EF
Closing date: 30th June 2022
OFFBEET is a vegan brand that encompasses a restaurant, cookery school (both at The Retreat New Forest) and a cafe / deli soon to open in Southsea. We are a vibrant company with big ambitions in plant based cuisine.
This role is varied, flexible and will assist with the operations of the company as a whole. It includes the following responsibilities and would suit someone who enjoys a mix of challenging tasks and day to day administration.
- Managing and responding to emails and phone enquiries
- Bookkeeping using Xero and FreeAgent (full training provided)
- Assisting with the administration of Offbeet Cookery School including scheduling and responding to enquiries
- Assisting with marketing, social media and a variety of other administration duties.
You will be working with another Administrative Assistant who will provide guidance and training. Once trained your hours will mostly be at different times and there is an expectation that you will be comfortable working independently.
- Customer service skills will be beneficial as some customer engagement will be required
- Administration experience (desirable but not essential as full training will be provided)
- Bookkeeping experience (desirable but not essential as full training will be provided)
- This role requires someone who is highly organised with a high level attention to detail.
Hours of work – Part time, Monday to Friday (negotiable).
Location – On site at OFFBEET, The Retreat New Forest, Hinton, Christchurch.
Salary – We offer a competitive starting salary with scope for personal development and regular reviews.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: Up to £12.00 per hour