Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Contract: Part Time – Permanent
Location: The Retreat, Christchurch BH23 7EF or Offbeet Southsea, PO5 2SG
Closing date: 30th June 2023
OFFBEET is a vegan brand that encompasses a restaurant, cookery school (both at The Retreat New Forest) and a coffee shop & deli in Southsea. We are a vibrant company with big ambitions in plant based cuisine.
This role is varied, flexible and will primarily be to support our newly opened coffee shop & deli in Southsea, but will also assist with the operations of the company as a whole. It includes the following responsibilities and would suit someone who enjoys a mix of challenging tasks and day to day administration.
- Managing and responding to emails and phone enquiries
- Bookkeeping using Xero and FreeAgent (experience beneficial, however full training provided)
- Assisting with marketing, social media and a variety of other administration duties.
You will be working with another Administrative Assistant who will provide guidance and training. Once trained there is an expectation that you will be comfortable working independently. We can be flexible with the hours worked and this may suit someone wanting to fit in around school drop-off/pick up times. We are looking for around 12-15hrs per week.
- Customer service skills will be beneficial as some customer engagement will be required
- Administration experience (required)
- Bookkeeping experience (desirable but not essential as full training will be provided)
- This role requires someone who is highly organised with a high level attention to detail.
Hours of work – Part time, Monday to Friday, 12-15hrs (exact hours negotiable).
Location – On site at OFFBEET, The Retreat New Forest, Christchurch, or OFFBEET Southsea.
Salary – We offer a competitive starting salary with scope for personal development and regular reviews.
Job Type: Part-time 12-15 hrs
Salary: Up to £12.00 per hour
To Apply please send your CV and a covering letter explaining why you think you’d be a great fit for the OFFBEET team to: firstname.lastname@example.org