Job Title: Kitchen Porter / Kitchen Assistant
Contract: Part Time / Full Time – Permanent
Location: The Retreat, Hinton, Christchurch BH23 7EF
Your role will include
- Ensuring the back of house areas are kept to OFFBEET’s highest cleanliness standards.
- Making sure the kitchen is efficient by helping to clean and maintain equipment.
- Making sure the kitchen have all they need to serve awesome food.
- Setting up and closing down the restaurant areas including daily, weekly and monthly cleaning duties.
Would be awesome if you had these skills
- An eye for detail to ensure the restaurant stays organised, clean and efficient.
- A love for plant based food and drink, bringing your own creative ideas to the team.
- A self starter with the ability to get jobs done efficiently and with little supervision.
- Multi-tasking ninja – the ability to juggle multiple jobs, at warp speed and to the highest quality.
- Commercially savvy – Commercial awareness helps to identify waste, time management and profit opportunities.
Perks of the job
OFFBEET is a fast paced growing business with a modern approach to everything we do. We love to rock the apple cart and ask, ‘can we do something differently’. You will be joining at a very exciting time when growth is rocketing and new venues are opening. We want you to be part of that and hopefully grow with us.
In return for everything you bring to OFFBEET, we can offer you an exciting career path with plenty of opportunities along the way for progression. We also encourage all staff within the company to be involved in new projects, creativity work and getting as much experience as you can.