Plant Based 101 – Weekend Indulgence
- Location: OFFBEET New Forest
- Course Times: 18:30 – 21:00
This course is all based around getting some good nutrition but also dishes that will hug you with comfort after a long day. Our courses don't only focus on recipes, our primary teaching is technique. We will help you develop some killer chef skills which will make you more confident in the kitchen and give you the tools to adapt recipes at your will.
Typical dishes you may cook are:
- Rich lentil bolognese with vegan almond parmesan and chilli oil.
- Satay noodle bowls.
- The 10 minute ultimate bean burgers.
- Black bean tacos with super quick fresh salsa, guac and vegan sour cream.
- Wild mushroom, sun dried tomato and garlic tagliatelle.
- Miso aubergine steaks with creamy thyme polenta.
18:30 – 21:00
Suitable for beginners and competent home cooks
OFFBEET New Forest, Sunnyfields Farm, Jacobs Gutter Lane, Totten, Southampton, SO40 9FX
|Students per course||
This course teaches how to make dishes for those times you want to push the boat out a little, impress friends and family or simply indulge because eating plant based certainly doesn’t mean you have to miss out!
A typical menu you will learn to cook on this course is:
- creamy mustard and truffle polenta mash with mushroom ragu, kale and salsa verde
- Sticky chocolate brownie with vanilla whipped coconut cream