This course is all based around getting some good nutrition but also dishes that will hug you with comfort after a long day. Our courses don't only focus on recipes, our primary teaching is technique. We will help you develop some killer chef skills which will make you more confident in the kitchen and give you the tools to adapt recipes at your will.
Typical dishes you may cook are:
- Rich lentil bolognese with vegan almond parmesan and chilli oil.
- Satay noodle bowls.
- The 10 minute ultimate bean burgers.
- Black bean tacos with super quick fresh salsa, guac and vegan sour cream.
- Wild mushroom, sun dried tomato and garlic tagliatelle.
- Miso aubergine steaks with creamy thyme polenta.
18:30 – 20:30
Suitable for beginners and competent home cooks
OFFBEET New Forest, Sunnyfields Farm, Jacobs Gutter Lane, Totten, Southampton, SO40 9FX
|Students per course
Our tutor for this course was Gelato trained in Italy so she knows a thing or two when it comes to ice-cream.
Typical skills you will learn on this course are:
- How to make an ice-cream base
- Making ripple ice-creams and adding your own flavour combinations
- Making sorbets
- Caramel sauce and an assortment of ice-cream toppings
Note: To replicate ice-cream you make on this course you will require a home churner. These retail between £25.00 – £200. Our tutor can help advise you on which one would suit you.